Zetaplus by Zhermack is a condensation silicone elastomeric impression material indicated for final impressions of extraorally fabricated prostheses. The Zetaplus system has been consistent in maintaining its high performance and has been accepted widely for over 25 years.
- Reduces mucous compression in the phase of insertion in the oral cavity
- Excellent hardness after setting
- In the two-stage technnique, it acts perfectly as a special tray.
- In double mixing, it adapts to the consistency of low viscosity fluid.
- Variable working and setting times according to catalyst quantity .